Friday, March 30, 2012

FINAL DRAFT #4





I can see the light
Shining so brightly near me
I am in the dark

It won't let me go
Consuming bodies and souls
I need the brightness

It's calling me over
I can hear it's gentle voice
I'm stuck in the dark

Reaching my hand out
Trying to come become one with
that wonder light

                                                                                The darkness tries to
                                                                               pull me to it's darkest place
                                                                               I am so very scared

                                                                                Suddenly I glow
                                                                          The hanis darkness is gone
                                                                              I am in the light

No comments:

Post a Comment